These releases are on their way to you next week, and will be live in all regions by the end of the day on Friday, January 14, 2022.
- We've extended support for our new Hybrid event functionality to various pages - you can now view hybrid event data in the Event Explorer, API, and Homepage Components.
- We've simplified the process of adding Regular level user permissions to Calendars! Admins can head to Calendar > Calendar Settings > Regular User Custom Access and select "Add Users" to add new regular level users to a given calendar.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibCal January Release post!
- Query Spy is now Query Analyzer: We've made several refreshes to our Query Spy functionality, to help bring its functionality more in line with modern user privacy sentiments. First, we felt that the name “Query Spy” might be conveying the wrong message, so we’ve changed it up to make it more specific to its intended use.
- LibChat Operator Status: Users online for internal chat only now have a separate icon to reflect their status!
- Dynamic Updates: Deleted tickets will now be automatically removed from the ticket dashboard view.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibAnswers January Release post!
- We've fixed 2 bugs that impacted LTI 1.3 Single Course integrations.
- We've improved our email validation in various pages.
Training resources for LibApps: recorded sessions
- Custom Domains: It's here! Feel free to register your own domain for sending email campaigns instead of using the default libconnect one. You can also add senders that belong to that domain.
- Exclude Recipients: You can now exclude people from the recipients list.
- ILS Data Sync: We improved the architecture of the tool to support ILS syncs with a very large number of records.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibConnect January Release post!
Training resources for LibConnect: recorded sessions
- We've upgraded to the most recent version of FullCalendar in various pages, including: Schedule View, Schedule Widgets, Multi-Schedule View/Widgets, and the Time Off view.
- We've fixed a couple of minor bugs which impacted emailing/messaging staff (sometimes an "invalid ID" error would crop up; now it won't!).
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibStaffer January Release post!
- We've updated the Analysis page in several datasets to use Bootstrap 4.
- COMING SOON: GET APIs are nearly here! In our February release we'll be bringing you GET APIs for several of our most popular dataset options, with full GET API support soon to follow. 🙂
For more details on this and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibInsight January Release post!
Training resources for LibInsight: recorded sessions