At the American Association for School Librarians Conference (AASL) in October, 2015 – we asked School Librarians one question.
Why do you love LibGuides?
And the responses we got were as varied as they were astonishing.
Here’s a quick recap:
- Holly Bunt, Library Director at Western Reserve Academy “My students tell me that ‘LibGuides Rocks'”.
- Amanda Smithfield, Hume-Fogg Academic Magnet “It may surprise you to know that many teenagers do homework after 11pm. With LibGuides, they have everything organized right there, and they can access my content 24hrs/day.”
- Kristen Rosebrock-Hayes, Laurel School “The teachers love it, they think it’s phenomenal.”
- Brett Daggs, Honeoye Falls High School “LibGuides is absolutely the best thing I’ve discovered in the past 24months. It’s going to reinvent the way I instruct.”
- Linda Swarlis, Columbus School for Girls “We’re able to personalize LibGuides for every teacher and to every class.”
Watch the full video:
Link opens in a new window