We’re thrilled to announce the newest member of our Springy Software Suite – LibWizard. It’s a culmination of our effort to extend the existing LibSurveys tool and add fully interactive tutorials and assessment modules.
LibWizard – Forms & Surveys
With LibWizard, you’ll create amazing custom forms and embed them anywhere – in your website, LibGuides, and any webpage where you need form-based input from users. With the Surveys Wizard, you’ll administer and analyze surveys. Surveys lie at the heart of any customer-facing organization, and with our Surveys Wizard, libraries can efficiently conduct surveys and get actionable feedback from patrons and from the community as a whole. Key features include:
- Drag & Drop Interface – Select the elements you want to display and drag & drop them into your Survey Builder. It really is that easy!
- Robust Field Types – Create surveys and forms with text, numeric, date, radio, check-box, rating, grid field types, and more.
- Conditional Logic – Setup surveys that hide and reveal specific questions based on answers that a patron provides. Logic rules allows you to serve separate questions based on a user’s prior response.
- Grouping – Group sets of questions together to create question branches.
- Submission Options – Create a custom thank you message to show to users, plus send a copy of each submission to the addresses you choose.
- Customizable Look & Feel – Customize every aspect of your forms and surveys with ease.
LibWizard – Quizzes
The new LibWizard tool adds two powerful components – The Quiz Wizard and the Tutorials/Assessment Wizard. This is where things get very interesting…
Need to test your students and patrons on their understanding of key research concepts? Create a Quiz, embed it in your LibGuides and voila – assessment made easy. There are a multitude of options for Quizzes – everything from timers and page controls to auto-grading functionality. The Quiz Wizard has it all – it’s an easy to use tool with so many great features, including:
- Automated Grading – Designate the correct answer for each question in your quiz, and the system will automatically grade each new entry. We’ll even email you the results!
- Self Grading for Instant Feedback – Display quiz results when a user finishes a quiz, so they know at a glance how they did.
- Require correct answer – Force quiz-takers to answer questions correctly, and add custom help text when wrong answers are entered to help folks get to the right solution.
- Timers and Page Controls – Set a time limit requirement for finishing the quiz, and control access to the back button.
- Advanced Reporting – Highlight correct and incorrect answers, customize the columns that display, filter the results, and drill down to individual quiz submissions.
LibWizard – Tutorials & Assessments
And then there’s the Tutorials/Assessments Wizard! Create interactive tutorials to show patrons how to use library’s tools and library’s services, and embed them directly at point of need. Create assessment modules to complement the instruction taught via LibGuides – automatically embed any LibGuide, and turn it into an Assessment – questions on the left, content on the right – just like the screenshot below.
We could go on and on about how awesome this new tool is for all your tutorials/assessments/surveys/forms needs, but don’t take our word for it – check out this brief teaser video (ok, ok, it’s us who created the video, too, but it’s pretty cool and it will give you a very good idea of the usefulness of LibWizard, so do check it out).
As always, this wouldn’t have been possible without the amazing input, ideas, and suggestions from our clients so thank you all very much. LibWizard is a perfect complementary tool to LibGuides – the possibilities are truly endless so do drop us a note asap at email@example.com or contact your favorite Springy and get started on LibWizard.