These releases are on their way to you next week, and will be live in all regions by the end of the day on Friday, November 11, 2022.
- Hybrid Events now have the option to track "Actual Attendance" for in-person and online registrants individually.
The Event Explorer & Statistics reports (as well as their CSV exports) have been updated accordingly for both values.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibCal November Release post!
- LibChat Transcript exports now includes the ticket ID if a ticket was created from a chat for easier analysis.
- The multi-chat overlay view and the single chat view in the LibChat Dashboard has been updated to utilize space more efficiently for the chat operators.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibAnswers November Release post!
- We've created a Page Setting to allow you to show or hide any of the different modules that make up the LibConnect Dashboard to better suit your unique needs.
- We added the ability to schedule reports so they can be generated and exported automatically on the date selected.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibConnect November Release post!
Training resources for LibConnect: recorded sessions
- While we don't have any new features to share this release, we've been working steadily on our Tutorial content to prepare for some exciting new features over the coming months. Read our Springshare Lounge notes below for more details!
For more details on this and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibWizard November Release post!
Training resources for LibWizard: recorded sessions