These releases are on their way to you next week, and will be live in all regions by the end of the day on Friday, September 30, 2022.
- We're adding File Upload support to Seats/Spaces and Equipment booking forms! Head to Admin>Spaces & Equipment>Booking Forms>Add or Edit Form to prompt patrons to submit a file when making a new reservation.
- We've updated our approach to fetching future space booking data for spaces that sync with Microsoft Exchange. Previously it was only possible to fetch 30 days worth of data, so space booking clashes for events in the distant future were only detected in the last step of the booking process. We've updated our Exchange sync with Microsoft's newer sync technology, so you'll now know about future clashes right when you're choosing a space to reserve.
- You can now customize the Late Cancellation Pickup Email for Equipment! Head to Admin>Spaces & Equipment>Edit Location>Email Templates>Late Pickup Cancellation to customize this template.
- We're hard at work finalizing our new Museum Pass Module and are looking forward to launching this new functionality in our November release!
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibCal September Release post!
- Create Ticket API: The Create Ticket API now supports the Routing Question field to route ticket submissions to a specific queue or user.
- Chat Dashboard: Chat Operators can now dismiss chats without claiming them to ensure easier and more efficient removal of spam chats.
- Chatbot: Chatbot is coming soon! For a sneak peek of what the Chatbot builder looks like, click on the link to our Springshare Lounge release notes below!
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibAnswers September Release post!
- We're excited to introduce a completely reimagined LibConnect Dashboard! Head to the lounge release post linked below to see a preview of the new, customizable dashboard.
- Our new dashboard contains dedicated tabs for News and Tutorials, so you can get all the latest product news plus our extensive tutorial content right from the dashboard.
- We're introducing new customizable system notifications! Set up your preferred email notifications for events related to People, Organizations, Interactions, Emails, Projects, Tasks, and Reports. In our next release, we'll also bring these notifications to the new dashboard!
- We've overhauled LibConnect Reports! We've added new filters for all the modules, improved the way to find and apply custom fields filters, replaced Memberships and Relationships filters for Connections, and included all data fields available in the report results.
- We've updated the process for managing unmatched system emails by adding a new tab to the interactions page for "Needs Review". This tab is only visible to Admin level users, and it displays the list of unmatched system email interactions.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibConnect September Release post!
Training resources for LibConnect: recorded sessions
- We've modified the ordering of shifts on the public side schedule view to match the admin side schedule view
- We've added an account level setting to allow users to choose whether they receive the drop shift assignment emails
- We've fixed an issue with the Rolling vs. Weekly setting for the claimable shift period
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibStaffer September Release post!
- We’ve added a “bundles” setting to the COUNTER 5's Cost Invoice! This is a great option if you're looking for a way to not add costs to individual journal titles that are part of a bundled subscription package.
- You can now hide fields in the Record Custom Dataset screen! These hidden fields will still show up in the analysis reports just in case you want to keep or see the legacy data, but they won't appear in the record data screen.
- We've added support for Google Analytics 4 in our Google Analytics dataset! You can select whether you want to use the old Universal Analytics or the new Google Analytics 4 in the Google Analytics dataset setup screen.
For more details on this and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibInsight September Release post!
Training resources for LibInsight: recorded sessions