We have another exciting round of updates to share! These are on their way to you next week, and most will be live in all regions by the end of the day on Friday, July 8, 2022.
- Heat Maps: We're excited to unveil our new Heat Map reports! Heat maps work with LibCal's interactive mapping module to show you which seats get the most use and how you might organize your seating for optimal use. Simply select the date range and location you want to explore, and see a visualization of each seat's use.
- Billing: The "Pay via Credit Card" button will no longer be active if a site is not connected to a payment processor on the admin side.
- Events: We've added the event "pills" to the "Vertical" public Calendar Card view.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibCal July Release post!
- We added LTI 1.3 support for Moodle LMS.
- We've added the ability to bulk delete assets (including unmapped assets!).
- We've updated our search logic for improved performance.
- We've restored the ability to copy A-Z links by letter.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibGuides/LibApps July Release post!
Training resources for LibApps: recorded sessions
- We've added a redis cache "lock & release" for shift claims to prevent duplicate shift claiming. This should help address issues around when 2 people attempt to claim the same shift at virtually the same time.
- We fixed an issue with the Available Hours report where times that crossed midnight would not display correctly.
- We fixed an issue where a shift with just a back/forward slash in the Shift Name did not load properly (could not be deleted or edited).
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibStaffer July Release post!
- We've revamped the form, survey, and quiz editor UI! Check out our new UI layout!
- We've also made various UI updates to our admin/editor pages. We'll continue to revise the rest of the UI in our future releases.
For more details on this and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibWizard July Release post!
Training resources for LibWizard: recorded sessions