We have another exciting round of updates to share! These are on their way to you next week, and most will be live in all regions by the end of the day on Friday, March 4, 2022.
- We've improved the user creation process, so you can now assign regular level user permissions when creating an account, and control more user assignments during the creation process.
- We've also added an option when creating a user to not send the "Welcome to LibCal" welcome message, if desired.
- We’re introducing new regular level user permissions, to help control whether regular level account holders can do things like: edit and cancel appointment booking info they haven't created, edit and cancel space bookings they haven’t created, and access space booking forms.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibCal March Release post!
Training resources for LibCal: live sessions | recorded sessions | SpringyU self-paced learning
- When replying to tickets, admins can now choose which of the 3 message tabs (Reply/Internal Note/Transfer) load by default on first page load.
- If a ticket reply has failed to send, the ticket will be reopened with an error tag, and a note will be added in the ticket answer page to indicate that an error occurred.
- We've moved the Ticket Action Log to a modal window, to help reduce the amount of vertical scrolling required when answering a ticket.
- Quality of Service: There is now a setting to limit the number of surveys sent to each user.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibAnswers March Release post!
Training resources for LibAnswers: live sessions | recorded sessions | SpringyU self-paced learning
- We've been hard at work on code housekeeping, and have restructured portions of the LibGuides code base in preparation for our very exciting upcoming plans for introducing a drag and drop page editor (!!!!!).
- We've started the process of updating LibGuides search indexing to a new indexing platform; in the coming weeks, as we transition to this new indexing platform, you'll see greatly improved search relevancy and quicker query load times in LibGuides search results.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibGuides/LibApps March Release post!
Training resources for LibGuides: live sessions | recorded sessions
Training resources for LibApps: recorded sessions
- Are you a LibCal, LibAnwers and/or LibGuides subscriber? Now, LibConnect allows you to add content from these apps directly into your email campaigns through the Custom Content components added to the email editor. Start promoting your events, guides, databases, books, and FAQs to your patrons!
- The redesign process continues! Check out the new Manage Accounts page, and the new abilities to deactivate accounts and transfer their content to others.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibConnect March Release post!
Training resources for LibConnect: recorded sessions
- We've modified the system "Week Starts" scheduler setting to also apply to the Time Off calendar view.
- We've fixed an issue where given up shifts could be claimed by staff members who did not meet the "Position" requirement if shifts by position are enabled for a schedule.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibStaffer March Release post!
Training resources for LibStaffer: recorded sessions | SpringyU self-paced learning
- We've added GET API support for the following dataset types: Acquisitions, Counts/Aggregate, Custom, Google Analytics, Gate Counts, LibGuides, and Finance.
- We've continued our move to Bootstrap 4, and have continued refactoring our data analysis pages with this goal in mind.
For more details on this and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibInsight March Release post!
Training resources for LibInsight: recorded sessions
- We've added a new tutorial launch option! Now, you can set a standalone tutorial to open its slide contents in a new window automatically, which will greatly help the issue with displaying tutorial content from sites with strict CORS settings.
- You can now block off weekends for date fields.
- We've updated the Language Settings layout to make it easier to find any language key you'd like to customize.
For more details on this and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibWizard March Release post!
Training resources for LibWizard: recorded sessions