Learning By Example
Sometimes, the best way to understand how a tool can be used in your library is to see how someone else is using it in theirs.
To that end, we have two amazing speakers from the Arlington Public Library and the Marion County Public Library System each presenting on how they’re using LibStaffer at their libraries.
Join us for two opportunities to learn how other libraries are using Springy Tools, why they switched, and ways they’re using its unique features.
LibStaffer is staff and service point scheduling tool designed to take the hard work out of scheduling so you have time to focus on more important projects. Organizing the reference desk schedule for next week, or covering John’s summer vacation, rotating early AM shifts so poor Mary isn’t stuck with the 8am’s every single day – is hard work, and it never ever ends.
LibStaffer’s powerful auto-scheduling tool understands staff preferences and their availability limitations so accurate schedules are created quickly and easily. Easily:
- Outline who can work on which schedule and define staff availability including time-off;
- Integrate with LibCal’s Appointment Scheduler so one-on-one consultations aren’t booked at the same time as a reference desk shift;
- Enable Clocking In/Out with the LibStaffer Timeclock with IP & Geolocation functionality;
- Create Workflow Forms that facilitate the entire life-cycle of a workflow process (like an employment application!);
- …. and so much more!
These speakers will cover:
- How they’re using LibStaffer across multiple branches and service desks;
- What they were using originally (Excel Spreadsheets!) and why they moved to LibStaffer;
- Their favorite LibStaffer time-saving features like the drag & drop tool and the auto-scheduler.
Register Today – Webinars Are 30min and Free!
Timing doesn’t work and can’t attend? Register anyway to receive the recording! Just choose, ‘Receive Recording’ from the sign-up form.
When: Wednesday, May 22
Time: 1:30pm – 2:00pm U.S. ET
Note: We’re using the awesome new Friendly URL feature for Calendar Events!
When: Thursday, June 6
Time: 1:00pm – 1:30pm U.S. ET
We hope to see you during this special guest presenter’s webinar series! If not, be sure to visit this blog again as we’ll be posting a post-event recap with links to the video recordings.