These releases are on their way to you next week, and most will be live in all regions by the end of the day on Friday, July 29, 2022. LibGuides and LibApps will be live in all regions by Friday, August 5, 2022
- Users can now set up OAuth for Exchange to send emails! Head to Admin > System Settings > Email Settings > Email Sending Method to implement this new setup.
- Coming Soon: In our end of September release, we will update LibCal's X-frame security headers to prevent LibCal sites from being loaded in an iFrame. If your site loads LibCal in an iFrame, please head to the lounge post for additional information on updating your current approach prior to the change.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibCal Late July Release post!
- There is now a "Short Answer" field available in FAQs to display short, concise answers to questions in the API (and we've got some additional plans for it as well!).
- Chat Transcripts exported using the "Status=Answered" and filters now export as expected.
- Users with a scheduled, active "Out of Office" status change should no longer see the status revert back to "No" if they save new, unrelated account settings.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibAnswers July Release post!
- We now support the LTI 1.3 standard for the Sakai Learning Management System, bringing it up to par with our support for other major LMS providers like Canvas, Blackboard, Moodle and Brightspace.
- Minor bug fixes for LibGuides and LibApps.
- Minor accessibility improvements for LibGuides.
Advance warning! We will be removing any LibGuides 1 to LibGuides 2 redirects in the next (late September) release. Please update any LibGuides 1 links you may still have
Training resources for LibApps: recorded sessions
- We've added a filter to run the Time Off report for only "All Day Event" records.
- We've added the ability to email the assignee for direct dropped shift assignments.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibStaffer Late July Release post!
- More ACRL analysis report improvements!
- We're planning to update our Dashboard pages (Admin and Public) to Bootstrap 4. To help folks who use custom CSS and JS on their public dashboards prepare for the changes, we've added a "Preview with Bootstrap 4" link in the Dashboard Editor so you can prep for the change ahead of time. We should have the Dashboard editor and the public pages available in the September release.
- We're also planning to update our Custom/Shared datasets record screen with Bootstrap 4 in the nearby future.
For more details on this and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibInsight Late July Release post!
Training resources for LibInsight: recorded sessions
Coming Soon: We want to alert you to a public-facing change coming in the end of September release. Currently the text block field font-size defaults to .875rem with a base font-size of 16px. In order to provide a more accessible end user experience, we'll be adjusting that so that the font-size will default to 1rem for text blocks. What does this mean? It means, the font-size for text blocks will default to 16px instead of 87.5% of 16px (or roughly 13.5707px) - in other words, the font-size in text blocks will appear a bit larger than before. Still confused? Please check out this article on the different length units used in CSS.
For more details on this and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibWizard Late July Release post!
Training resources for LibWizard: recorded sessions