This week's release is on its way to you for LibCal, LibAnswers, and LibInsight! These release updates will be live in all regions by the end of the day on Friday, April 22, 2021.
To read all of the details regarding these releases, don't forget to join us in the Springshare Lounge and follow the release notes category!
- Daily Space Bookings are coming, making it even easier to manage reservations for things like study carrels, long term study rooms, and the like!
- We're introducing a series of new Bulk Update pages, to help admins view and change settings across different areas of LibCal! In this release we'll be releasing bulk update pages for Appointment Scheduler users, as well as for Space and Equipment Categories.
- We're also adding a new permissions level for Event Registration Editors, who can manage registrations for various events but who will not have access to edit the event details.
- Plus, we're adding a new Inactive Account Level, which will remove a user's ability to log in to your system but will preserve all stats related to that user.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibCal April Release post!
Training resources for LibCal: live sessions | recorded sessions | SpringyU self-paced learning
- We're overhauling the LibChat Widget Builder, to make creating and editing widgets an intuitive and painless experience.
- You can now require specific Reference Analytics fields and the READ scale field to be filled out prior to Reference Analytics submission.
- We're simplifying the process of initiating a new ticket to a patron, so it's clearer in the UI that a librarian was the one to initiate a conversation with a patron.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibAnswers April Release post!
Training resources for LibAnswers: live sessions | recorded sessions | SpringyU self-paced learning
- We've added GET API support for the following dataset types: Calendaring, Circulations, ILL, and Reference.
- We've continued our move to Bootstrap 4, and have refactored our record data pages with this goal in mind.
For more details on this and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibInsight April Release post!
Training resources for LibInsight: recorded sessions