These releases are on their way to you in the next 2 weeks, and will be live in all regions by the end of the day on Tuesday, December 21, 2021.
- Hybrid Events Have Arrived! - With this release, we've added the ability to create events that are held both Online and at a Physical location. You can set separate maximum registrations for the Online and Physical portions of the event, and event attendees will receive different instructions based on their chosen registration type.
- Google Calendar Sync with Individual Spaces - Spaces that are set to "Bookable as a Whole" can now be synced individually with Google Calendar.
- Language Toggle on Admin Pages - You can now display admin pages in your preferred language!
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibCal December Release post!
Training resources for LibCal: live sessions | recorded sessions | SpringyU self-paced learning
- Aggregated Stats - Most Engaging Lists & Most Engaging profiles - We've added two new sections to the aggregated stats reports, which now display the top 5 engaging lists and profiles for a selected time period.
- Aggregated Stats - Export Statistics - You can now export aggregated statistic in 2 formats: CSV and XLSX.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibConnect December Release post!
Training resources for LibConnect: recorded sessions
- New Late Clock In Email Alerts for Admins -Admin users can now receive an email alert if a user has not clocked in for their shift start time after a specified grace period.
- Workflow Forms - Custom CSS/JS is now supported for Workflow Forms!
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibStaffer December Release post!
- Training resources for LibStaffer: recorded sessions | SpringyU self-paced learning