We’re thrilled to bring you all new updates for Fall! These releases are on their way to you next week, and will be live in all regions by the end of the day on Friday, November 19, 2021.
- We’ve added a new “Integration Status” report, so Admins can see the current integrations that each account holder has set up – this includes both Exchange/Google Appointment syncs, and Online Appointment/Event integration (Zoom, Teams or WebEx). Head to Admin>Accounts>Integration Status to view this new report.
- We’ve added 15, 30 & 45 minutes options to the “Patron Must Book In Advance” setting in Appointments>My Settings>Appointments Settings.
- We’ve updated several email templates and ics files for better information consistency.
And Coming Soon…
- In our December release, we’ll add official support for “Hybrid” events, to help you manage events that can occur both In Person and Online. Look for this new feature coming in early December 2021!
- In an upcoming release, we’re also very excited to be working on a new Daily space booking option, to help with managing resources that are booked on a daily basis instead of an hourly basis (like Study Carrels!). Look for this exciting new feature coming in January 2022!
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibCal November Release post!
- Patron interactions are central to the core of LibAnswers, and now admins will be able to see a centralized Patrons Report, to view all patron activity in your system! Please note: Your privacy scrub settings (if enabled) still apply to the patron page as it does for all other patron data in your system.
- Quality of Service surveys can now be scheduled ahead of time.
- System and Queue admins can now see Quality of Service survey feedback on the ticket answer page. We’ve also added a queue level setting (which can be enabled/disabled) to allow regular users to be given access to the survey feedback on tickets they own.
- In a long awaited update, the nickname field can now be used for tickets and on public pages!
- Fields can now be reordered in Ref. Analytics datasets just as field values can be.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibAnswers November Release post!
- Save your Cross Dataset Analysis variables for later use! You can load/edit/delete your saved variables now in the Cross Dataset Analysis page.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibInsight November Release post!
Training resources for LibInsight: recorded sessions
- We’re excited excited to add support for assigning multiple supervisors to a given staff member, so that multiple folks can approve Time Off requests!
- We’ve also updated the Accounts screen to include an optional column for displaying the supervisor(s) of each account holder, so it’s easier to get a birds eye view of the supervisor relationships in your site.
- And we’ve updated the Edit Account page to list the employees that a given account holder supervises. We’ve also moved the “Assign to Schedule” setting in the Edit Account page to make this important function more prominent.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibStaffer November Release post!
- We’ve updated our submissions endpoint in our GET API. Please refer to the Lounge report for more details.
- The PDF tutorial slide content bug has been resolved for anyone viewing the tutorial using Safari and macOS Big Sur.
- The Form Workpad area as been expanded so that it’ll be easier for you to see all your fields at once.
- The Rich Text Editor has been updated. We’ve also added more formatting options to the Form field question section.
- We’re adding a 100 rule limit to field rules. You can still edit and delete your rules even if you’ve exceeded this limit (you just won’t be able to add any more rules).
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibWizard November Release post!
- We’ve added new ILS data points for mapping when using the ILS data sync functionality. You can now benefit from a wider range of data to transfer over LibConnect.
- We added the aggregated stats functionality to the email campaigns module. Visualize and analyze the performance of a group of campaigns by type, category, and date
- We added an additional way to view the links that your recipients clicked on in your email campaign
- Auto-updating distribution lists are here! Save your distribution lists as auto-updating and let the system do the work for you. An auto-updating list will automatically add/remove the profiles that should be included/removed from a specific list based on whether or not they meet the conditions set.
- Creating an email category now generates an auto-updating list with the same name of the category, and the system will add to it all the profiles that are interested in receiving emails of this kind.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibConnect November Release post!