While some companies might have a customer appreciation month, Springshare is all about having a customer appreciation year.
2018 is all about you… our awesome’sauce Springy rockstar users. We want to hear how you’re using Springshare tools, and we want to promote, broadcast, and shout-out your amazing’ness to the entire Springy Universe.
However, we can’t put the proverbial bullhorn to work if we don’t even know how you’re using Springy Tools!
Drop Us a Line And Tell Us What You’re Doing!
To that end, we’ve created a handy-dandy form for you to fill out and let us know how you’re using Springy Tools in your organization.
If you’re asking yourself, what kinds of innovative uses of Springy Tools we’re looking for… here are some ideas!
How are you using Springshare v2 Tools to:
How Will You Be Featured?
Well, that depends on you! We have a variety of ways you can be featured from a dedicated client story, to a blog post, to being featured on our website, or hosting a Brunch & Learn, presenting at an upcoming conference (PLA, ALA 2018), or being a SpringyCamp Presenter!
When you fill out the form, just let us know how you want to be featured and we’ll work with you!
- Client Story: In-depth interview where we feature your use of Springy Tool(s).
- PLA Flash Presentation: 15 minute in-person presentation at the PLA Conference. The presentation will be shared via Facebook Live.
- ALA Flash Presentation: 15 minute in-person presentation at the ALA Conference in New Orleans. The presentation will be shared via Facebook Live.
- Brunch & Learn: 20 minute virtual presentation (held on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month at Noon EST). You will work with a Springy to create a tips sheet for attendees.
- SpringyCamp: 15-20 minute virtual presentation held during our Summer SpringyCamp (June, July & August).
- Blog/Website: Be featured on our website either a video, testimonial, interview or how-to.
- ACRL 2019 Flash Presentation: 15 minute in-person presentation at the ACRL Conference in New Orleans. The presentation will be shared via Facebook Live.