If you were #alamw18leftbehind, you not only missed out on beautiful Denver (it snowed!) but also our rocking line-up of guest speakers.
But have no fear, all guest presentations were recorded! So while we can’t bring beautiful Denver to you, you can view those presentations and presenter materials on our ALA-MW 2018 Guest Presentations Buzz Guide.
While you’re there, you might notice that all videos are hosted on our Facebook Page. And hey, since you’re there anyway…why not LIKE our Facebook page? </shameless-plug> If you want to receive notifications in your Facebook Feed, you’ll also need to adjust your notifications to ON. This way, you won’t miss out on product updates, video presentations, Facebook Live streaming, and more.
These 15-minute guest presentations by real-life Springshare users will get you thinking about the new and interesting ways you can use your Springshare tools.
- Texas A&M Central Texas: LibGuides CMS as Our Website
- Margaret Dawson
- Rocky Vista University: Designing on a Budget – Using LibGuides to Transform Our Library’s Website
- Lauren Martiere and Joseph Richard
- University of Tennessee Knoxville: Streamlining “eProblems” Using LibAnswers for Electronic Resource Troubleshooting
- Elyssa Gould
- Walden University: Harness LibAnswers’ Query Spy to Meet User Needs
- Lynn VanLeer
- University of Central Arkansas: Sharing & Storing Staff Knowledge
- Elizabeth DiPrince and Jessica Riedmueller
- Colorado School of Mines: LibGuides and Scholarship as Conversation
- Brianna Buljung
- University of Colorado Denver: Using LibGuides to Support Research Workshops
- Kelly McCusker
- Northcentral University: Using LibAnswers’ Query Spy to Gain Insight on Patrons’ Search
- Kira Litvin
- Pikes Peak Library District: Using LibGuides to Communicate & Improve Accessibility
- Joelle Wren
- Arizona State University: Creating an Institutional Knowledge Channel with LibAnswers
- Stephen Arougheti
- Central Washington University: Innovative Uses of LibGuides
- Mattias Olshausen