These releases are on their way to you next week, and will be live in all regions by the end of the day on Friday, December 15, 2023.
- We're excited to bring you a new widget for Equipment Booking! This new widget makes it easy to embed your library's available equipment in any website. Head to Equipment>Widgets to create a new widget.
- We've added the ability to manage exceptions for multiple Libraries and Departments from one centralized screen, making bulk changes across multiple locations a snap.
- We have loads of improvements to the admin and public booking pages for Spaces and Equipment.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibCal December Release post!
- We've introduced a new widget that allows users to combine FAQ searching, Starting a Chat, and Submitting a Ticket all in one widget!
- A new Chatbot action is available to let users decide which next action is shown to patrons based on whether the chat widget is online or offline.
- We have added another Chatbot Flow "status" to the statistics for "Resource Clicked".
- In this release, we have created a new method for adding custom outgoing email addresses to ticket queues. Check out our lounge notes for more details.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibAnswers December Release post!
- We've updated the mobile display of the new A-Z pages to load the databases list, similar to how these results display on desktop.
- We updated the filters on mobile to inherit the same style as in the desktop version
- We've added several accessibility improvements that impact assets including tabbed and gallery boxes.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibGuides December Release post!
Training resources for LibApps: recorded sessions
- The new Interactive Tutorial will be available under Tutorials. LibWizard Full users can create Interactive Tutorial with annotations, hotspots, and more!
- We've updated the Review Your Responses and Thank You pages for a better mobile experience.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibWizard December Release post!
- We've updated the Custom Dataset with Collapsible Containers for the Record Data screens so that you can add/edit/remove containers in your Custom Record Data screen and group your fields together.
- We've updated the Custom Dataset's numeric fields with range limits so that you can update your numeric fields to accept a value defined by your optional range.
- We've added Downloadable Templates to Upload Data to your Datasets so that you no longer need to create the template .csv files from scratch.
- We've updated the Gate Count Widgets from Bootstrap 3 to Bootstrap 4. Please note that we will be deprecating and removing the legacy widgets in the upcoming releases.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibInsight December Release post!
- We've updated the UI and improved the mobile view on several pages throughout LibStaffer, including all of the schedule views, time off view, and the dashboard.
- We've also improved the print view of schedules and time off, and added a print option to the time off area.
- And we've addressed several bug fixes and additional UI improvements!
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibStaffer December Release post!