Meet the newest member of the Springshare Suite of tools!
Patron Point, a fully featured email marketing automation platform, helps your library to onboard new patrons, engage current users, and reinvigorate inactive patrons by sending highly personalized emails.
Next week, we're hosting two webinars to show you how to use Patron Point to keep your users informed, excited, and coming back for more. Springy Talia, VP of Marketing at Springshare, will take you behind the scenes with Ian Downie, Patron Point Founder, to give you a taste of what Patron Point has to offer for both public libraries (Nov. 13) and all library types (Nov. 17)!
With Patron Point:
- Connect to your ILS and segment patron groups in any number of ways to send personalized, timely messages.
- Enable online library card registration and renewals with automated reminders.
- Welcome new patrons with a series of welcome emails highlighting your full range of services.
- Send attractive ILS notices with beautifully branded emails showcasing cross-promotional events, services, and more.
- Turn your newsletter into user-targeted emails with dynamic content that delivers personalized versions tailored to their preferences and interests.
- Send new title recommendations using subject-based criteria automatically to patrons.
- Re-engage inactive users with automated emails encouraging them to come back.
Join us for a 60-minute webinar where we’ll cover:
- Overview of Patron Point
- Review of Proven Programs and use cases proven to increase patron engagement
- Future plans for possible integration with other Springshare tools
- Time for Q&A
Patron Point for Public Libraries
Monday, November 13
12:30pm - 1:30pm
This webinar is geared towards public libraries.
Patron Point for All Libraries
Friday, November 17
11:30am - 12:30pm
This webinar is suitable for all library types.