These releases are on their way to you next week, and most will be live in all regions by the end of the day on Friday, April 7, 2023. LibCal and LibStaffer's updates will be live in all regions by the end of the day on Friday April 14th, 2023.
- We're introducing a new "Agenda" widget view for Events.
- We've added a new feature for copying hours in the Hours module.
- We've added a new API endpoint for Billing data, to help with reconciliation in 3rd party systems.
- Coming Soon: We're on the cusp of introducing a new public Spaces UI, which you can preview and opt-in to using in your site. This new, mobile-first public experience is search based, so users will search for the date and time they'd like to reserve, and can then complete the booking process without any reliance on the current availability grid.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge's LibCal April Release post!
- You can now add an action to the end of your Chatbot Flow to allow patrons to Rate the Chat that they had with Chatbot.
- The Ticket Question Form now has an option to add an "Email Check" field so patrons can be required to type their email in a second time and confirm it matches the initial email field.
- The Initiated by You ticket creation form has a "Preview" button which allows you to see what the email formatting in the "Initiated by You" email template will look like before you hit send!
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibAnswers April Release post!
- We've made major accessibility improvements to our multiple choice select menus.
- We've updated the sort order of subject categories to ensure that second-level child subjects are listed beneath their parent category in all locations.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibGuides April Release post!
Training resources for LibApps: recorded sessions
- We've added a new user availability option for "Work from Home"! This new option allows your staff to indicate days on which they're working from home. This status is treated as "available" in the system, but is visually distinct when scheduling, so schedulers can assign staff who are working from home to appropriate shifts.
- We've made lots of improvements to the Shift Timeline View! We've improved various elements such as scrolling and the initial data display.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibStaffer April Release post!
- You can omit User ID, Start Date, Internal Notes, or IP Address from your widget email notifications.
- You can now preview your Custom/Shared dataset widgets with Bootstrap 4.
For more details on this and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibInsight April Release post!
Training resources for LibInsight: recorded sessions
- We've updated the Submission Reports UI! We've modernized the UI/styles of different components such as dropdowns and buttons, updated the analytical charts to display their corresponding datatables automatically, and added a dynamic way to update the chart type
For more details on this and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibWizard April Release post!
Training resources for LibWizard: recorded sessions