Have you heard? The Springy Team is expanding, we're adding an additional person to our Marketing Team! If you have a background in libraries / marketing / graphic design / working with Springshare tools, this might just be the role for you. From writing blog posts to leading webinars, our small but mighty team does a little bit of everything so you'll have the opportunity to use the skills you already have, but also learn and grow on the job.
- Planning and delivering webinars.
- Creating and managing content for our Buzz website, SpringyNews Newsletter, SpringyCamp, and social media.
- Interviewing clients and writing engaging client stories.
- Engaging and helping users on social media.
- Representing and delivering high-quality presentations at conferences where Springshare exhibits.
- Writing and distributing press releases.
- Developing effective social media outreach strategies.
- Conducting in-house training sessions.
- Collecting and analyzing statistics.
- and more... there's always more stuff to do with Springy marketing.
Knowledge of Springshare software (prior experience preferred) as well as the ability to understand our software and learn quickly, including self-directed learning.
- Strong graphic design skills.
- Content and web writing skills including copy editing, revising, and proofreading.
- Experience creating and editing videos using Camtasia or other video-editing software.
- Experience writing and creating web content including basic HTML/CSS web-editing skills.
- Experience with social media including, but not limited to, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Strong presentation skills including verbal communication skills and knowledge of presentation software and tools.
- Must be a resident of one of the following US States: FL, NY, MA, PA, KY, TX, or CA.
- Prior experience working as part of a remote, distributed team.
- Prior experience with our software.
- Prior experience with WordPress.
- Being adventurous, flexible, creative, and open-minded.
We offer a work-from-home setup with a competitive salary, health insurance, 401K matching program, a healthy work/life balance, a small team environment, and that great feeling that your work matters because it is improving the world's libraries, universities, and schools! Our favorite perk? Having really nice coworkers, like, every single one.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, we can't wait to hear from you!