These releases are on their way to you next week, and will be live in all regions by the end of the day on Friday, October 8, 2021.
- Mapping Tool Updates – we’ve added a natural delineation between “maps within the current location” and “maps at other locations” when linking to a map, and added a preview option to preview how a map will appear before making it live. We’ve also removed the map modals when there’s no additional info to display, so these links now just point to the map, and added a “reset zoom” feature back to public maps.
- Appointments – We’ve added new API endpoints for the appointment booking form, making it easy to embed an appointment booking form via API. We’ve also adjusted the Exchange/Outlook Free/Busy integration to recognize “working elsewhere” as available (previously this was recognized as busy).
- Events – We’ve streamlined the time picker element to provide a condensed and easier to navigate way of quickly selecting times. We’ve also updated the Events APIs, adding new endpoints to help with generating event registration forms in 3rd party applications, plus added a new endpoint for canceling an event registration.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibCal October Release post!
- “New Chats” Tab on the LibAnswers Dashboard: Right on the ticket dashboard, there is now a tab to view the most recent chats happening in your system as they occur in real-time.
- Quality of Service: Standalone Feedback Survey Page. You can now add a token right to the reply email template to display a survey link in your reply to users!
- Co-Op Transcript Exports: Users can export transcripts right from the Cooperative dashboards.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibAnswers October Release post!
- LibApps LTI 1.3 support has been added for Blackboard.
- Customize Favicons: You can now customize your favicons via the LibGuides Look & Feel page.
- We’ve added a “Location” field to E-Reserves items.
Training resources for LibApps: recorded sessions
- Consecutive Days Limit – You can now limit the number of consecutive days in a row that a given staff member is able to work.
- Quality of Life Improvements – The Edit Shift/Shift Assignment & Time Off modals will now only close when you press ‘esc’ or the ‘x’ button, instead of dismissing any time you click outside of the window. We’ve also added a summary of total hours worked per schedule on the Scheduled Shifts page, and a summary table of total time off when running the Time Off reports.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibStaffer October Release post!