These releases are on their way to you next week, and will be live in all regions by the end of the day on Friday, February 9th, 2024.
- We've added a Free Image Library to the Create Event screen, which makes it very easy to find images from Pixabay to use as featured images in your events!
- Our new Remotelock integration is certified and ready!
- We have new bulk update options available for Appointments and Spaces.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibCal February Release post!
- Users now have a Relate To field to connect relevant Tickets with one another.
- SMS Tickets can be converted to Email without having to split the reply into a new ticket.
- We're introducing a new Open Hours option to the Parameters action in Chatbot to allow users to set different rules for when they are open and closed.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibAnswers February Release post!
- We are introducing a new A-Z Stats module that provides librarians with more insights into how patrons use databases and public A-Z pages.
- We've added a set of improvements to the main A-Z Public page to improve usability.
- We've continued improving accessibility of the site, and have introduced many accessibility improvements.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibGuides February Release post!
Training resources for LibApps: recorded sessions
- We've added a search filter for the Location, Department and Position drop-downs on the Calendar Scheduler (single & multi) view.
- We've updated the Pending Approvals list for Time Off to make it clearer when a request has already been approved by another supervisor.
- We've addressed many accessibility improvements involving aria roles, labels, and missing table header cells.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibStaffer February Release post!
- You can now update your current COUNTER 5 SUSHI harvesting schedules with a flexible day of the month and email notification levels.
- Check out the revised Widgets & APIs management pages!
- We're introducing a way to queue your large Custom or Shared dataset export reports.
For more details on this and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibInsight February Release post!
Training resources for LibInsight: recorded sessions