These releases are on their way to you next week, and will be live in all regions by the end of the day on Friday, November 3, 2023.
- We're excited to announce our partnership with RemoteLock! RemoteLock users can now sync their individual LibCal spaces with RemoteLock's access technology. Users who create a space booking will automatically receive a PIN that is active just for the time of their confirmed booking, which they can use with a RemoteLock device to unlock that space. If you're a RemoteLock customer, please get in touch with us to enable this exciting new integration!
- We've added a patron history stats overlay to the booking explorer, so you can easily view statistics on each user's prior appointments without needing to run additional reports.
- We've added multi-select functionality to Category, Location & Group drop-down selections in the Appointments stats report.
- We've modified the behavior of the new Spaces search when there are no results; clicking on Space image/name now goes to the individual Seat/Space page instead of the "Book Now" page.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibCal October/November Release post!
- The new Net Promoter Score Module is now live and available as an add-on for your LibAnswers system. Read more about it in our blog post here.
- Ticket queues and Chat departments can now each have their own default Ref. Analytics dataset.
- A new POST endpoint was added to allow users to submit Ref. Analytics transactions to a dataset via API.
- There is now a new email sending method to integrate ticket queues with OAuth for Google.
- There is a new Daily/Hourly Distribution report for Chatbot Statistics.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibAnswers October/November Release post!
- We've removed pagination from the new AZ list of databases in favor of lazy loading. Now, the first 500 databases will be loaded upon landing, and you'll find a button at the end of that list to "Load More Results".
- We've moved Database Alerts & Announcements to a standalone page so that you can manage all the A-Z announcements and database issues reported from one place. You can access this module from the A-Z Databases - Settings - Alerts & Announcements.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibGuides October/November Release post!
Training resources for LibApps: recorded sessions
- Email Campaigns: LibCal events added to a campaign are now using the correct time format selected by the user in the system settings.
- Email Campaigns: We've made several performance improvements related to email sending.
- Reports: We've separated first and last name when exporting reports, so these fields will now be separate columns in the export spreadsheet.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibConnect October/November Release post!
Training resources for LibConnect: recorded sessions
- You can now filter schedules based on any organizational hierarchy component, including Location, Department, and Position. These new filters are available in both standard and multi-schedule view!
- We've moved inactive accounts to the bottom of the Time Off staff selection drop-down.
- We've modified the schedule view to show users who are not assigned to any schedule.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibStaffer October/November Release post!