These releases are on their way to you next week, and will be live in all regions by the end of the day on Friday, August 4, 2023. The LibWizard release is live in all regions as of Thursday July 27th, 2023.
- Building on our new Spaces search UI, we're thrilled to bring you the ability to create custom attribute filters (in addition to the current "Accessible" & "Powered" attributes) to add further classification for your Seats and Spaces. This new feature will make it easy to add filters for things like: which spaces come with LCD panels, which come with smart boards, which have a desktop PC, which are suitable for large groups, which are suitable for 1:1 tutorials - the possibilities are endless!
- We've also added bulk assign/un-assign capabilities to the manage Search Filters page, so you can assign these new attributes to multiple spaces/seats at a time. Head to Admin>Spaces & Equipment>Search Filters to begin your setup!
- We're excited to bring you a brand new Event Widget! The new widget available mirrors the current public event calendar view. Head to Events>Widgets>Select Widget Type>Calendar to view this new widget.
- We've also been busy adding enhancements to the Stats>Appointments report page. You can now run these reports on a full granular level by date. A "Daily Distribution" and "Monthly Distribution (Category/Location)" table have also been added for improved data analysis.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibCal August Release post!
- The Ticket Question Form now supports field rules for questions!
- Quality of Service: New Interactions Report shows how often users are interacting with tickets and transfers.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibAnswers August Release post!
- We've addressed several accessibility issues in the new A-Z UI, targeting things like heading levels and contrast issues.
- We've added language tokens for the new A-Z UI and added base language customizations, so all elements in the new UI can appear in your intended language.
- We've added HTML support in additional fields in the new AZ UI, including the more information field.
Training resources for LibApps: recorded sessions
- We've added the ability to associate Departments & Locations with shifts. Shift availability & assignments (autoscheduler or manual) are also supported, as well as the ability to set Department and Location defaults on shift templates.
- We've fixed an issue where regular users without access to the Time Off area could access that area via the Manage Available Hours page
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibStaffer August Release post!
- Friendly Reminder: Google Universal Analytics (opens in a new window) has stopped processing new data as of July 1, 2023. We will set any Google Analytics dataset using the Status "Enabled - Universal Analytics" to "Disabled". You will be able to update those datasets to use the Status "Enabled - Google Analytics 4".
- We're giving you some more time to adjust any custom CSS you may have for your Custom Dataset widgets. We will be replacing the actual widget code (currently using Bootstrap 3) with Bootstrap 4 most likely in the next release.
For more details on this and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibInsight August Release post!
Training resources for LibInsight: recorded sessions
- We've added additional padding around radio and checkbox fields, so users have a slightly larger target area to select, which will help make these areas more accessible to users on mobile, and who use assistive technologies.
- We've updated the optional form progress bar color to light blue. This way the black progress text will be accessible in front of both the gray and light blue backgrounds.
For more details on this and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibWizard August Release post!
Training resources for LibWizard: recorded sessions