These releases are on their way to you next week, and will be live in all regions by the end of the day on Friday, May 19, 2023.
We're way beyond excited to introduce our new public Spaces UI, which you can preview and opt-in to using in your site. This new, mobile-first public experience is search based, so users will search for the date and time they'd like to reserve, and can then complete the booking process without any reliance on the current availability grid. The search results include fuzzy logic, so if the exact date/time that the user is searching for isn't available, we'll also display a list of the closest matches to get folks what they're looking for. We're beyond excited for you to try out this new UI and let us know what you think!
For more details on this and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibCal Mid-May Release post!
- Chatbot can now auto-prompt patrons in a chat widget that uses auto load.
- The "End Chat" action in Chatbot supports HTML.
- Coming Soon: The Net Promoter Score (NPS) Module!
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibAnswers May Release post!
- We have several small bug fixes coming your way, including improvements to new window tooltips, fixes for guide content displaying as a single page, user profile templates not displaying, and more.
- We have more back-end updates rolling out in advance of our A-Z Databases overhaul coming in June!
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibGuides May Release post!
Training resources for LibApps: recorded sessions
- Drag & Drop shift feature improvements.
- Shift time modifications will only be active when the "Show Drag & Drop Options" panel is open.
- Suppression of confirmation message when dragging shift to change time.
- Modified the "My Upcoming Time Off" section to be a data table view instead of current dashboard view.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibStaffer May Release post!
We're working on bringing you a new Interactive Tutorial module! With interactive tutorials, you'll be able to add different annotative components to your tutorial slides. This includes adding callouts, text annotations, question sections, widgets, and hotspots to your slide images! We're so excited to bring you this new functionality because we know it will help you to provide the most engaging and interactive tutorial content possible. Stay tuned for more info on this new module as we get closer to project completion, and we'll be very excited to offer demos of this new functionality at ALA Annual in June!
For more details on this and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibWizard May Release post!
Training resources for LibWizard: recorded sessions