For some time now, we’ve thought that the Springshare blog was in need of a facelift in its design and features. Springy tools have grown in leaps and bounds, and it’s about time our blog did, too!
And today, we’re super, super excited to announce that a brand new look and feel for the Springshare blog is on its way. We’re calling it The Springy Share: Keeping up with all things Springshare. It’ll include:
- A clean, content-forward design for easy reading and browsing on all screen sizes
- A better way to find Springshare blog posts and filter search results
- A newsroom area for our “official” announcements via press releases
- A new sign up form to subscribe to our latest blog posts and all Springshare-related emails
- Currently subscribing? Keep reading to learn more about a change to our notification emails. TL;DR there’s nothing you need to do!
We’re putting the finishing touches on the redesign, and *fingers crossed* you should see the face of the new blog by the end of next week (July 30th)! We’ll be making the transition during off-hours U.S. Eastern Time to minimize the chance that you’ll run into any issues. And don’t worry – our blog archive dating back to 2007 will still be here after the site redesign, so you don’t have to do any panic reading. 😉
A new way to subscribe to the Springshare Blog
With this new look, we also took the opportunity to improve the emails our blog readers receive with our newest posts. To that end, we’re moving the blog subscription list to Mailchimp, the same platform we use for our training and SpringyNews newsletters and promotional emails. To our subscribers: there’s nothing you need to do! We will be exporting all existing email addresses and importing them into Mailchimp. You’ll receive a welcome email in the next few weeks with the option to adjust your subscription options.
We love the new look of the blog and its corresponding notification emails, and we hope you will, too! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!