Springshare Support is Closed for the Holidays…But We Have Fun Stuff in Case You’re Open!
We’re taking some days off to celebrate the holidays. You can expect Springshare Support to be closed on Tuesday, December 24th and Wednesday, December 25th. While we’re at it, looking into the future a bit, we will also be closed on January 1st.
But, we know that some libraries will be open and are working hard to get the word out. For those of you with a skeleton crew holding down the fort, we’ve got some fun stuff to get you and your team through the quiet stretches. You’ll pass the time between patrons, learn new skills, and accomplish some super cool things.
Make the Most of Your Time
- SpringyU – We recently launched SpringyU. It’s all about self-paced learning. You can choose to learn with Blocks or beef up your skills to take on your library’s priorities with Courses. If you’ve got 5 minutes or a lot more than that, you can attend SpringyU right from your chair.
- SpringyNews – Find yourself in the midst of a slow period at the desk? Peruse our latest newsletter. It’s full of tips and tricks for optimizing your use of LibGuides and our other tools. You’ll be able to catch up on the latest announcement regarding the LibAnswers 24/7 Co-Op, and more.
- Springshare Buzz – Want to watch a short overview of LibCRM? Or perhaps you’ve been hearing a lot about the LibAnswers Co-Op but don’t know what it is? Does a LibWizard 3-minute at-a-glance video sound exactly like what you’re capable of handling today? Check out the Product Highlights page on the Springshare Buzz Site for quick looks and more.
- Catch up on Updates – It’s really helpful to keep up with all the new features and fixes for Springshare tools that are now available to you. You can read the blog post on the updates from the November code release. Or, to catch up on October and November highlights, take a look at the updates page in the most recent newsletter.
- Opt In – for the gift that keeps on giving. Or follow us on Facebook and Twitter so you can check out the stories we’re sharing all year long.
Springshare is so grateful for the opportunity we have to work hard to make library life wonderful and to help you make the patron experience better and better. Thank you for sharing with us your extraordinary feedback, suggestions, wishlists — and for the positive example of true dedication. See you in the New Year!