In case you missed our awesome line-up of guest speakers at the ACRL Conference in Baltimore, we have the recordings and presenter materials available on our Buzz site.
All videos are hosted on our Facebook Page. While you’re there, LIKE our Facebook page to have our posts display in your Facebook Feed. This way, you won’t miss out any product update announcements, video presentations, and more.
These 15-min guest presentations by Springshare users will get you thinking about all the new and interesting ways you can use your Springshare tools.
Explore guest presentations:
- Using LibGuides to Create a Paperless Classroom
- Danielle Apfelbaum, NY Institute of Technology
- Creating Unique Assessments with LibGuides & LibWizard
- Liz King, Texas State University
- Creating a Video Repository Using LibGuides
- Ashley Guy, Rasmussen College
- Freshman Success & Meeting First-Year Needs
- Janet Ward, Limestone College
- A Link in Every Syllabus
- Victoria Raish, Penn State University
- Using Browser Tools to Manage Your LibGuides Appearance
- Loring Prest, California University of PA
- Using LibGuides to create a Museum Content Management System
- Deborah Turkewitz, The Citadel Library
- Creating Engaging & Attractive LibGuides
- Caitlin Shanley & Jackie Sipes, Temple University
- Creating an Academic Integrity Tutorial Using LibGuides
- Barbara Ghilardi & Matthew Bernstein, Fairfield University
- Adding in Interactivity to Information Literacy Instruction
- Heather Cook, Caldwell University