There’s a conversation on the Springshare Lounge about integrating information from guides into learning management systems (LMS) such as Blackboard, Moodle, &Desire2Learn. We know there are a lot of experts on this topic in the LibGuides community, so we’re reaching out to you! How are you integrating your LibGuides content into your LMS? Share your story in the Lounge, or in the comments below!
Here’s a few questions to help get the ball rolling:
- What LMS does your school use?
- How does your library gain access to your school’s LMS? (partnerships with faculty, direct access through IT, etc.)
- What kind of content do you integrate into the LMS – Contact Information? Lists of databases? Etc.
- What LibGuides tools – the API Utility, widgets, etc. – do you use to help streamline this process?
- Tell us something you wish everyone knew about integrating content into an LMS
- If other people have questions, can they contact you?