Happy August everyone! We rolled out a couple of small LibAnswers features and a handful of bug fixes today – check it out…
- Knowledge Base Explorer: The Queues filter now has a “Select All” option…especially helpful for folks who have a lot of Queues!
- Answer Page > Tags: For systems where tags are not locked down, when typing in a tag, the list of matching tags is now listed by popularity.
- Answer Page > Rich Text Editor: Restoring a draft while there is text in the Rich Text Editor now correctly adds the draft to the existing text instead of, well, not adding it at all (it was left as a draft), which isn’t as helpful.
- System Status Management (SSM) Fixes:
- You can now select a keyword when opting to have a widget display FAQs by Keyword, since that’s the whole point of the option.
- If you add a heading to your product widget, that field now displays when using the widget.
- Have products in folders? Clicking them now appropriately brings user to the page for the product vs. just closing the folder, which isn’t as effective, from a user perspective.
- Users no longer get stuck seeing the “Loading…” message when submitting questions, problems, or praise in product widgets. They appropriately see the confirmation message instead.
- When downloading files in Firefox, the file is now helpfully associated with the appropriate program by default if you choose to open it, instead of needing to download it first, then open it.