These releases are on their way to you next week, and most will be live in all regions by the end of the day on Friday, June 30, 2023. The LibGuides release is coming during the week of July 10th, and will be live in all regions by the end of the day on Friday, July 14, 2023.
- Tablet UI: The new dedicated tablet-display interface for wall-mounted tablets is here! These specially customized screens will allow patrons to view current and future availability, check-in, and check-out of rooms using tablet-mounted displays. We've also included handy QR codes to connect users to quick reservation options using their mobile device.
- New Spaces UI - Search by Space: We've added the ability to search via Seat or Space name in the new Seat/Spaces UI, so patrons can find exactly the space they're looking for. Patrons will now see options to "Search by Time" and "Search by Space", so it's easy to search via their preferred method!
- New Spaces UI - Improved Results: The number of results potentially returned when searching for a specific time has been improved to return an increased number of results (up to 40 spaces results, or 30 seats results). In addition, if a space matches all the criteria except for the time availability, it will now display in the "available at other times" results (up to the new threshold of returned results).
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibCal June Release post!
- Chatbot Flows can be set up with Custom Hours so your Chatbot is only online when you want it to be!
- Chatbot has a new report under Chatbot Statistics to give you a better idea of how frequently a flow is being dismissed.
- Ticket Question Forms have the option to turn on Captcha irrespective of the Auto-reply setting!
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibAnswers June Release post!
The next generation of the LibGuides A-Z List is right around the corner! For the full picture of everything coming in this release, we'd encourage you to check out our recent newsletter, which lists all of the features coming with the new AZ module along with lots of great screenshots. We also have a great Trailer Video available for even more of a walkthrough of the new features!
As a reminder, this release offers an opt-in update - your current AZ databases page will not change during this release. This release will enable a new management area in the LibGuides administrative panel, so you can preview the look of the new AZ databases page, customize the look and feel, and make changes. When you're ready, you can choose to enable the new AZ module on the public side of your system.
For more details on all of the features coming in the new AZ module, head over to the Lounge’s LibGuides July Release post!
Training resources for LibApps: recorded sessions
- We've added a Filter For "Given Up Shifts" and "Swapped Shifts" to The Schedule View
- We've added HTML support (a, b, em, i, p, strong, ul, li, ol, br) for shift notes
- We've added the ability to view and edit all users in a department, location, and position to the Departments, Locations, and Positions tabs.
For more details on these and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibStaffer June Release post!
- Do more with the Custom dataset analysis reports! We've added the ability to analyze single and multi-select fields to the distribution report.
- Customize the label placement on your Custom dataset's record screen. You can now place the labels on top of the fields.
- Note: In our next release (August), all widgets will be updated to Bootstrap 4. Please review your widgets with Bootstrap 4 via the “Preview with Bootstrap 4” option in your widget’s action menu to ensure you're ready for the transition!
For more details on this and more, head over to the Lounge’s LibInsight June Release post!
Training resources for LibInsight: recorded sessions
We're working on bringing you a new Interactive Tutorial module! With interactive tutorials, you'll be able to add different annotative components to your tutorial slides. This includes adding callouts, text annotations, question sections, widgets, and hotspots to your slide images! We're so excited to bring you this new functionality because we know it will help you to provide the most engaging and interactive tutorial content possible. Stay tuned for more info on this new module as we get closer to project completion, and we'll be very excited to offer demos of this new functionality at ALA Annual in June!
Training resources for LibWizard: recorded sessions