Our third and final product demo for the new LibAnswers Chatbot is next Monday, March 20th! In this quick overview, we'll show you...
- How Chatbot can serve as the first point of contact for your library patrons with our example Chatbots for different scenarios — you'll get a feel for how your patrons can interact with Chatbot!
- Where to design Chatbot flows that answer common questions, connect users to your LibGuides or FAQs, or integrate with LibCal events or LibWizard forms.
- How to add your Chatbot to a new or existing chat widget.
- Where to find Chatbot transcripts and statistics in your LibAnswers system.
Monday, March 20, 2023
3:00pm - 3:45pm (Eastern Time - US & Canada)
If You Want to Get to Know Chatbot More...
Sign up for one of our upcoming live training sessions:
Getting Started with Chatbot for LibAnswers
Thursday, March 30, 2023 - 2:00pm - 3:00pm (Eastern Time - US & Canada)
Tuesday, April 4, 2023 - 9:00am - 10:00am (Eastern Time - US & Canada) / 2:00pm - 3:00pm (UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time)
Monday, April 17, 2023 - 3:00pm - 4:00pm (Eastern Time - US & Canada)
Planning Your First Chatbot Flow: Mini Workshop
Tuesday, April 11, 2023 - 2:00pm - 2:30pm (Eastern Time - US & Canada)
Build a Chatbot: Satisfaction Survey with LibAnswers and LibWizard
Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 12:00pm - 12:30pm (Eastern Time - US & Canada)
Conozcan a Chatbot en LibAnswers
Thursday, April 20, 2023 - 12:30pm - 1:30pm (Eastern Time - US & Canada)
Bookmark our training calendar to make sure you don't miss future chances to learn from our friendly Springys!
Dig Into Our Chatbot Playground
Looking for inspiration before diving in and building your own Chatbot? We've created some examples for how you might use Chatbot to help students access your academic databases, navigate a public library's events calendar, ask questions en español, and more.
Drop by our Chatbot Playground to test out our Chatbot flows and see how we've customized our Chatbots' names, images, and widget settings!
Our Chatbot Help Resources
- Get started with this Springboard about managing your Chatbot flows and the Question Bank
- Follow our SpringyU course about setting up Chatbot (LibApps login required)
- Visit our SpringyU Blocks page and search for "Chatbot" to get a quick bit of instruction (LibApps login required)
- Explore the Chatbot help documentation
- Submit a question to our Support Team
Not sure if you have access to Chatbot? If you're already a LibAnswers subscriber, you can find Chatbot under the LibChat menu in LibAnswers. Chatbot is not included with LibAnswers Shared Group Systems or LibAnswers Lite systems. We're happy to answer any questions about LibAnswers subscriptions! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.