Blurg, Internet issues happen - and usually, right before a webinar you're set to deliver. Right?! Alas, this is exactly what happened to Springy Talia just minutes before her LibConnect: New Features webinar last week. She had to postpone, but rescheduling it for the Friday right before the long Memorial Day weekend was not the best idea. Let's blame a lack of coffee for that decision!
So, we're scheduling one last LibConnect: New Features webinar for this week. Let's all send Talia some good vibes and keep our fingers crossed that her Internet doesn't decide to go on vacation right before.
Newly Scheduled LibConnect Webinar
Date/Time: Thursday June 2, 1pm US ET | Duration: 45 minutes
- Quick overview of LibConnect.
- LibGuides, LibAnswers, & LibCal Integration with LibConnect's email marketing builder.
- New UI features, including redesigned data imports, a new archive feature, improved search, data import, and ILS Data Sync, added new roles and permissions to help with internal workflows, and more.
If you haven't heard of LibConnect, let's do a quick review! LibConnect is a customer relationship management tool with integrated email marketing. It also has:
- ILS Integration - Import user info from your ILS (and other sources, too) to create profiles and identify audiences to send targeted marketing emails.
- Gorgeous Email Templates - Make use of pre-built email templates to send beautiful emails quickly and effortlessly.
- Drag & Drop Email Editor - Makes it easy to add text, images, buttons, videos, and more to your marketing emails.
- Free Image Library - LibConnect's integration with Pexels, Unsplash, and Pixabay gives you access to over 500,000 Creative Commons Zero licensed images for your marketing emails.
- Multi-Device Previewing - View how your email will display on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
We hope to see you there, and please bring some good Internet chi with you!