Hello Springyverse – we’ve got some exciting news: we’re currently looking for an awesome new Springy to become part of our training team, delivering webinars about implementation and use of our products!
As part of our Community team, a Training Specialist is literally the voice of the company, embodying our commitment to set our customers up for success through online and recorded training sessions. Duties include: development and delivery of online, webinar-style training sessions; conference attendance, including delivering in-booth presentations and potential for in-person training workshops. Additional duties may include coordinating with customers for virtual user conferences and joint presentations or assisting with specialized onboarding for new customers.
- Experience conducting webinars and virtual meetings.
- Strong communication and investigation skills.
- A healthy dose of curiosity.
- Ability to understand our technology/software, learn quickly, and self-manage / learn on your own.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills (like, really, really excellent!).
- A sense of humor is a must!
- Ability to work with and as part of a remote, distributed team.
- Previous Admin level experience with our products strongly preferred.
- Project management experience helpful.
- Some travel required.
- Residency in one of the following states (current or willingness to relocate): CA, FL, KY, MA, NY, PA.
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We’re excited to hear from you!
That’s great, but it would be REALLY awesome if you could have a trainer in the Asian area!
Hi Nadine, great please do send us an email with more info on the use-case and we’ll get to work. 🙂 Thanks much!
Oops sorry I responded to the wrong comment – regarding the Asian trainer we are working on expanding our global reach with staff in different parts of the world so rest assured that this is high on our priority list, to have ample coverage for training in different time zones. Thanks Nadine!