Hello Springyverse – we’ve got some exciting news: we’re currently looking for an awesome new Springy to become part of our training team, delivering webinars about implementation and use of our products!
As part of our Community team, a Training Specialist is literally the voice of the company, embodying our commitment to set our customers up for success through online and recorded training sessions. Duties include: development and delivery of online, webinar-style training sessions; conference attendance, including delivering in-booth presentations and potential for in-person training workshops. Additional duties may include coordinating with customers for virtual user conferences and joint presentations or assisting with specialized onboarding for new customers.
- Experience conducting webinars and virtual meetings.
- Strong communication and investigation skills.
- A healthy dose of curiosity.
- Ability to understand our technology/software, learn quickly, and self-manage / learn on your own.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills (like, really, really excellent!).
- A sense of humor is a must!
- Ability to work with and as part of a remote, distributed team.
- Previous Admin level experience with our products strongly preferred.
- Project management experience helpful.
- Some travel required.
- Residency in one of the following states (current or willingness to relocate): CA, FL, KY, MA, NY, PA.
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We’re excited to hear from you!