Hey Springy-land! This week we rolled out a LibSurveys update with some great new features and thoroughly squashed bugs. 🙂
Admin level users can now customize the look and feel of all of the forms and surveys in your system in a single bound! (‘Cause Admins are kinda like Superman, don’t you think? 😉 ) Check out these new options under Admin > System Settings:
- Page Header for All Surveys – Upload a banner image / add custom text and we’ll apply this header to all forms and surveys in your system!
- Custom JS/CSS – Want to customize the look and feel of particular form & survey elements? Now it’s easy to add custom JS and CSS that applies to all forms & surveys throughout your site, making customization that much easier!
Image Manager Integration
Want to spice up your forms & surveys with some well placed images? The LibApps Image Manager is now available in multiple locations within LibSurveys, including:
- On the “Welcome” and “Thank You” screens – in the Rich Text Editor
- When adding a banner for an individual survey – in the survey Look and Feel preferences
- When uploading a banner to apply to an entire site – in the new System Settings > Page Header for All Surveys page
As mentioned, we’ve also included several bug fixes in this release:
- The Text block field type can now be hidden, and is included as part of the “rules” definitions for each survey (so they can be hidden/shown based on the rules you define).
- We’ve fixed an issue where certain notification emails weren’t being sent on form/survey submission.
- We’ve added flexibility when entering multiple email addresses in the notifications box.
- We’ve (re)added the “status” option to designate a survey as public or private. You’ll find this option within each survey under Survey Options > Basic Info. This is an *internal* visibility setting & doesn’t impact the public visibility of your survey:
- “Private” Surveys – The survey builder and reports are only visible to the survey owner and any system administrators.
- “Public” Surveys – The survey builder and reports are visible to all LibSurveys account holders.
Head on over to LibSurveys and show us what you can do with all of this new image, CSS, and JS wonder! LibGuides CMS customers can easily jump over to their LibSurveys sites using the blue LibApps menu on the left hand side of the Command Bar when logged into LibGuides CMS or LibApps in general.
Don’t have LibGuides CMS, but interested in LibSurveys? What if I told you that LibSurveys was only one of the great features you get with LibGuides CMS? Check our our Why Upgrade to LibGuides CMS? guide and/or contact our sales team for more info!