We’ve been using support.springshare.com as our blog URL for a lot of years now, but it’s time for a change.
As of Monday, March 10, 2014 our blog URL will be blog.springshare.com.
What does this mean? Your current feeds will need to be updated to the new feed URL. If you do not update your feeds, they will break. <sad panda>
We apologize for this inconvenience, but it’s for a good reason:
We’re launching a new support site and needed the support.springshare.com URL. 😉
That’s right! We’re launching a new support site specifically for documentation on LibGuides v2 and our other v2 products as they are released. (Have you heard? LibAnswers v2 is coming!)
Our current Help site (http://help.springshare.com) will still be around as well – that’s the site for all of our v1 product documentation.
So, to summarize:
- Our blog URL as of Monday, March 10th will be http://blog.springshare.com/
- You’ll need to update your blog feed URLs.
- We’ll still have the blog feed available to you right from the Dashboard page of every product, too!
- Starting Monday, March 10th, we’ll have 2 sites for product documentation:
- v1 products (all of the current stuff) is staying in the same place: http://help.springshare.com/
- v2 product documentation: http://support.springshare.com/
(This site will be customer-access only, meaning that you need to have an account in a v2 product in order to view the documentation.)
We’ll update this info everywhere on Monday as soon as the change happens! Look for notifications in the updated blog feed on your product Dashboard, the box in the top right corner on your Dashboard, on Twitter (you don’t have to be a Twitter user to check out our tweets!), as a log in message when you log into your system(s), and any/every other way we can think of to get the message out to you!