Before we usher in a much-needed new year, we are happy to bring you some LibCal goodies for the holiday season! This release is on its way to you next week, and will be live in all regions by the end of the day on Friday, December 18.
- We’ve added the ability to move or bulk-move Seats between their containing Spaces. Bulk-deleting Seats is also now available!
- The admin booking grid has been enhanced to include additional search filters for the ‘Accessible’ & ‘Powered’ Seat/Space attributes. The appropriate icons will also display on the admin booking grid.
- The ‘Back-to-Back’ booking limit has been modified to support the ability to restrict simultaneous bookings without enforcing the minimum of one hour required before the next booking can be made.
- To assist users who want to check into a Seat/Space but have not yet made a booking, we added a link to the Check in/out page. The link will bring the user to the individual booking page for that Seat/Space.
- It’s now possible to disable the check in/out requirement for a booking. You can do this when making a booking on the admin side or by editing a booking created through the public booking pages.
- There is now an accessible / screen-reader-friendly booking page for Seats. Support for period-based booking locations has also been added to these pages. These links are at the bottom of each page.
- A few changes have been completed for our API:
- New endpoints for Spaces & Equipment to return all spaces or items and their availability in a location.
- The Zone, Accessible, & Powered attributes are now available in the space/category/:id & space/item/:id endpoints.
- Check In & Out codes have been added to the Spaces /booking/:id & /bookings endpoints.
- Auto Zoom meeting password generation is now available for this integration.
- The ability to link locations in the Hours module to opening / closing hours in Alma is now available.
Interested in more detail for this release? Check out the LibCal release notes on the Springshare Lounge! [Back to Top]
Want in-depth coverage of the ins and outs of LibCal? Don’t forget you can always check out our recorded training sessions!
That’s it for this round of updates from Springy HQ. We would like to thank you, our user community, for sharing all your great ideas with us! We love making them a reality and look forward to bringing you many more improvements in 2021. We are always here for you if have any suggestions or questions.