We have a brand new mini-release for LibWizard out today. This is just a maintenance release that is mostly concentrated on often requested bug fixes and some back end performance tweaks. You should notice a faster, smoother, LibWizard experience!
Just a few items:
- Corrected a usability issue when LibWizard assets are embedded into LibGuides.
- Fixed a problem where users were unable to edit the date and time field on reports.
- Corrected a few typos on both the welcome and thank you screens.
- Corrected an issue where checkbox fields set to display in multi-columns were not indented correctly.
- Assets will now sort correctly when sorted by the created date.
- Changes in asset title are now applied without refreshing the page.
- Fixed an issue where under a very specific scenario submission notification emails were not being generated
We encourage you to use LibWizard with HTTPS but if you’re not, you should definitely give it a look. When web browsers start to force HTTPS, some of your forms my break if you’re not properly prepared so get started now!
We’ve written more about HTTPS on a previous blog post, so be sure to check that out.