Tracks #1 & #2 are in the History Books!
In case you missed it, SpringyCamp Tracks #1 and #2 took place over the last two weeks, and they were incredible! We learned about what it was like to be a librarian in the pandemic, expanding Springy tools outside the library, and creating internal heat maps to track the activity of library spaces.
All the recordings AND presenter notes are available for you to view and watch at you leisure. Head on over and check them out!
Track #1 Recordings
Engaging Communities with Springshare Tools
Track #2 Recordings
What It Means to be a Librarian in a Pandemic World
- Springing Up Everywhere, Extending Springshare Across Our University and Beyond
- Try Everything: Using LibGuides and LibWizard to Bring Library Events Online
- Searching For Evidence in the Health Professions: Creating a Robust Guide That Meets the Needs of Users
- Panel: Being a Librarian in a Pandemic
There Are Still Two Days of 'Camp Left!
Don't miss out, join us for the last two days of SpringyCamp. These sessions are a great way to learn from your fellow Springshare users on how they're using Springy Tools in innovative and interesting ways.
Track 3: Hello Hybrid: Rethinking Working Environments and Patron Services
Thursday, September 2nd 1:00 - 3:00 PM US ET
- 1 Year Later: Empowering Staff and Facilitating Hybrid Work Environments with LibAnswers
Amanda Scull, Dartmouth College Biomedical Libraries
- Find us Online: Using LibGuides to Enhance Public Programs for All Ages
Kristen Rodriguez and Sarah Divine, NSU Alvin Sherman Library
- Poster Session: A room with a Library View
Paul Betty, Regis University
- Thinking Outside the LibGuides Box: Collaboration and Widgets to Enhance Your Research Guides
Kimberly Plassche and Carolyn Klotzbach-Russell, State University of New York at Buffalo
Track 4: UX Design Improvements with Springshare Products
Tuesday, September 7th 3:00 - 4:45 PM US ET
- Streamline Your Design Process with the UX Brief
Leigh Jackson and Stephanie Quail, York University (CA)
- When a Guide is Not a Guide: Using LibGuides CMS for Web Design
Emily Underwood, Hobart and William Smith Colleges
- Can I do that on my phone? Redesigning the LibCal Homepage for Mobile
Teresa Copeland, Grand Canyon University
- Next level LibGuides: Design, Templates and Training
Kat Cain and Danielle Johnson, Deakin University (AU)
We hope to see you at our last two SpringyCamps for 2021! And if not, all SpringyCamp recordings will be available online so you can watch them wherever and whenever.