SpringyCamp – Focusing on UX: Understanding & Meeting the Needs of the User
Date: November 8th, 2012
Time: Tentatively scheduled from 1:00pm-4:30pm EST (subject to change)
Cost: Completely, 100% free!
Program Outline: Currently calling for presenters! Submit your proposal now!
Program Level: Designed for All Audiences
Register & Learn How Libraries are Using Springshare Products to:
- Meet users where they are;
- Understand their needs;
- Provide an outlet for user-driven content/services/resources;
- Capture user experiences or assess library success;
- Reduce the degrees of separation between the library and the user;
- Ways to streamline work for library staff while still meeting users where they are;
- …and more!
How Do I Register?
- Registration is as easy as 1,2,3
- Our first SpringyCamp, April 2012, was so popular our registration ‘sold out’ in less than 24hours. In an effort to ensure that as many libraries can attend, we are limiting registration to one per institution.
- Does your library have multiple branches / campuses / buildings? Don’t worry – we’ve got you covered!
- Please be sure to read our instructions regarding registration here!