Good afternoon SpringyFans! It’s not a conversation unless you hear from us and we’re hearing from you. This post covers just that!
Hearing from Us:
Check out the latest edition of SpringyNews – Going for Gold. The 2012 Summer Olympics, but our opening ceremony featuring LibAnalytics will dazzle and impress anyone looking to solve their data dilemmas. Our Olympians, Jenica Rogers and Stephanie Rollins share their real-life stories of how they’re using LibAnalytics to improve and streamline their libraries. Also, be sure to check out fan favorites Springy Tips & Tricks and our latest Product Updates! Borrowing the Olympic motto, Springshare supports “Swifter Service, Higher Standards, Stronger Statistics!”
Hearing From You:
SpringyCamp is back y’all and we’re looking for presenters for our November, 2012 Virtual Conference on Focusing on UX (User Experience): Understanding & Meeting the Needs of Users. So we want to know:
- How are you using Springshare Products to:
- Meet users where they are?
- Understand their needs?
- Provide an outlet for user-driven content/services/resources?
- Capture user experiences or assess library success?
- Reduce degrees of separation between the library and the user?
- How are you making it easier/faster/efficient for library staff to meet user needs?
- How are you able to streamline work for the library while still meeting the needs of the users?
Program Level: Designed for all Audiences
Note: Springshare understands that your time is precious. Therefore, selected presenters will receieve an honorarium for their time and effort. It’s our way of saying thanks!
Interested? Submit your proposal today!