Happy Monday everyone! 🙂
We have some exciting news to share with you all:
- As we told you last week, our blog URL has changed: http://blog.springshare.com/
You might’ve also noticed the look of it has changed, too.
- Our new documentation site for v2 products launched: http://support.springshare.com/
- This site is customer access only – meaning you must be logged in to your LibApps account to access the site.
- The help icon in the command bar from any v2 site (currently only LibGuides, soon to be LibAnswers, too!) will link you directly to the appropriate area of the site for that product.
- Our documentation site for v1 products will remain at http://help.springshare.com/
There are several ways for you to keep up with Springshare’s blog:
- The Dashboard page of every product has a feed right there for you! So it’s super easy to check on anything new right when you log in.
- Add our blog’s feed to your favorite feed reader! Grab the link from the icon at the top of the right column…or right here. 🙂
- Subscribe using the Email Subscription box in the right hand column and get email notifications whenever we post something new.
- Follow us on Twitter! You don’t have to have an account to keep up with what we’re tweeting, and we always tweet our blog posts. 😉